Wednesday, January 10, 2018

ND - Love to Drive


Getting to the destination is ALL the fun.


After the downhill session


relax and take in the scenery


Next stage... Up and down.



Next Stage... Downhill, Uphill 

On these roads there are times when I think a lowered car would be good, but as soon as you hit your first braking zone with rough patches and humps that use the e n t i r e suspension stroke. I soon restore my thought.

this car is near perfect.


between the next stage. Downhill Uphill Downhill.


On a road like this... meeting a B-Double fuel truck is quite a surprise. No space to pass just stop and enjoy the scenery. 


before... another session...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ND vs NC - A REAL Owners Review

Lets take a look at the NC vs ND in REAL terms. No paid advertising here. A direct comparison between a car lightly tuned to the way I ...