Saturday, December 9, 2017

ND Review 6000klms + 3 Months In


3 Months has gone so fast.

Familiarity, Travel, Sport Driving, Daily Life

The Roadster has been above all surprising and fun!

I'm not new to the MX5, but the ND is something different. Its not raw. It's refined. Its not slow, its fast!

And I love it.
 


 Ive been burning through online parts catalogs and the desire to make it more "cool" is there, but the desire to not ruin the car is also very high on the list.



Where I like to drive is not necessarily a silky smooth circuit, so the stock ride height and feel is pretty dam good.

But when I look at this car... It just screams at me. do it!

Sop my list is,
Volk Racing TE37 16x8 +25 tires 205/50R16
Garage Vary Type 3 Front lip
Odula gt wing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ND vs NC - A REAL Owners Review

Lets take a look at the NC vs ND in REAL terms. No paid advertising here. A direct comparison between a car lightly tuned to the way I ...