Friday, October 5, 2018

New Car Shoes


20000klms... and then it happened..



I had just serviced the ND so I knew the tyres needed replacing. But the circumstances were rushed.

1/2 a padlock embedded... test the ND repair kit... well it worked. Latex only just able to fill the hole.

much of it being forced through the hole while the pressure rose.


Off to see the guys. @ Action Tyres so of course it was an ADVAN Selection


The bridgestones were getting slippery so the car is back to it's grippy self.

The edge of the bridgestones were very square so I find the tyre edge grip is a bit different in feel. But overall just as good as the potenzas



No comments:

Post a Comment

ND vs NC - A REAL Owners Review

Lets take a look at the NC vs ND in REAL terms. No paid advertising here. A direct comparison between a car lightly tuned to the way I ...