Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Low Style


Is it Time to go low...? MCA??? should I make the call...


Photos like this just annoy the crap out of me, because I know how much better the car can look.

the ride height of the stock car is rediculous. Even the 16" wheel model is lower. In my carpark every day, I drive past a 16" model and it's annoying me even more. 


Even this ride height is about 50mm lower. get it down to rim on guard and thats another 50mm. how can you have a 4" drop possible....?


 Mad mike version runs 17" race version runs 18" the smaller wheel FTW.


After all that... I went for a drive down the southern end of the GC.

nice day for open top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ND vs NC - A REAL Owners Review

Lets take a look at the NC vs ND in REAL terms. No paid advertising here. A direct comparison between a car lightly tuned to the way I ...