
Early rise and and a hike up Mt Warning.

A quick stop by Murwullimbah as I headed to my 4 Special Stages

It's hard to get used to the reduced size,

After coming from my ROCK HARD NCEC the Jimba Itai feeling is undeniable in this one.

In the Horse and Rider Mazda style, the suspension soaks up everything keeping your body in a stable position, and you soon forget that the car is actually rolling and pitching a lot. On some of the heavily cambered corners that I usually love the lean of, that can be a bit strange, but you soon forget it because you simply push harder.

Now this is a very different feeling to an old NA6C MX5 "go cart" on slammed coilovers. So you wonder whether that style is still what I want.

I mean, the last NC was using it's suspension in a totally different way. just as good in a different way.
In the ND You can still play at the limit and in the wet, this is still a lot of fun.
For point to point enjoyment, this is a different way of driving.

I would definitely need to try a modified ND before I ever decided to modify this one.
At the moment... VERY HAPPY.
now if only they could eliminate that shake from our stupid Australian concrete highways.
No comments:
Post a Comment